Serious Disease Insurance
Protect your Health with Dignity & Confidence
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR TAX EXEMPTION
PROTECTION AGAINST SERIOUS DISEASES
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY THE SPECIFIC BENEFIT
The Critical Illness Insurance (SIL) benefit is aimed at paying the insured individual a lump sum of his choice (Insured Sum) in the event of a serious illness. It is aimed at people aged 20 to 60 and covers the following 11 serious diseases:
• Heart attack
• Aortic surgery
• Renal failure
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Major organ transplantation
• Comatose state
• Coronary artery disease requiring surgery (By-rass)
- Every 2 minutes, a person has a heart attack.
- One in three men aged 30 will have a heart attack, cancer or stroke before the age of 65.
- For men, the chance of developing a serious illness that will leave them permanently disabled is 2 times the chance of dying.
- For women, the chance of developing a serious illness that will leave them permanently disabled is 2.5 times greater than the chance of dying.
- Every 2.5 minutes a woman will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Every 6.5 minutes a woman dies from breast cancer.
- 60% of stroke victims are left incapacitated.
- An open heart surgery has a total cost that exceeds €40,000.
IS THIS SUITABLE FOR ME?
If you are concerned about the above facts and you are healthy today, then the Serious Disease Insurance benefit is definitely for you.
Contact Mr. Charalambos Agathaggelou and learn everything you need to know about our competitive & Affordable packages.
IF I BUY THE SERIOUS DISEASE INSURANCE BENEFIT WHAT WILL PRIME PAY ME?
Within 30 days PRIME will pay you the Insured Sum.
HOW MUCH WILL I PAY?
INDICATIVE MONTHLY INSURANCE PREMIUMS* for €50.000 SDI
* The fees in your individual case are determined by the insurance proposal. Contract rights not included.
WHAT DOES THIS BENEFIT OFFER ME?
- The certainty that in the event of a serious illness, I have a respectable amount to face both mine and my family’s future with dignity and self-confidence
- I can adjust the amount of the insurance fee I pay, depending on my financial capabilities.
- I secure a large amount to be able to meet any expenses I may face due to the illness without having to rely on the state or my extended family for financial support.
- In combination with other benefits offered by PRIME I can ensure that whatever happens to me I will at least have the financial burden that usually accompanies a serious illness settled.
Get your quote for free!
You can get your quote faster by filling out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get to know our Health Insurance
Above and beyond all human goods there is one that is the most important: Health.