Permanent Total Disability
Specially designed for tax exemption
WORKS FOR YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T
FINANCIAL SUPPORT IN CASE OF PERMANENT TOTAL DISABILITY IN CYPRUS
WHAT DO WE MEAN WITH THIS SPECIFIC BENEFIT?
Our right to work is vested. But have you ever considered that a serious accident or illness can deprive us of the right to work? Did you provide for this? The benefit of Permanent Total Disability covers our inability to practice our profession for a period of more than twelve months, giving us a lump sum that we choose (insured capital) so that we can cope with the increased financial costs that are usually accompanied by the deprivation of our income and the possible treatments we may need.
Contact Mr. Charalambos Agathaggelou in Paphos, and learn everything you need to know about our competitive & affordable packages.
• According to a survey by the Statistical Service of Cyprus for people with long-term health or disability problems, 12% of the population aged 16-64 stated that they face a chronic health or disability problem, of which:
- 48% do not work
- of the employees, 70% perform work of a limited nature
• For men, the chance of developing a serious illness that will leave them with a permanent total disability is 2 times the chance of dying
• For women, the chance of developing a serious illness that will leave them with permanent total disability is 2.5 times greater than the chance of dying
• 60% of stroke victims are left incapacitated
• A mild stroke may put us out of work for a period exceeding 12 months
IS THIS SUITABLE FOR ME?
If you are concerned about all the above and you are healthy today, then this benefit is definitely for you.
If I buy this benefit What Will Prime pay me?
The method of payment of the insured capital is made immediately in case of loss of limbs or vision and in other cases in 9 installments with the first installment (40% of the insured capital) starting with the completion of 12 months and the remaining 8 installments every quarter that follows.
HOW MUCH WILL I PAY?
INDICATIVE MONTHLY INSURANCE FEES* for provision of €100,000 PFD
|From 18 to 34||€ 8,75|
|From 35 to 39||€ 13,13|
|From 40 to 44||€ 17,50|
|From 40 to 44||€ 21,88|
|From 50 to 55||€ 26,25|
* The premiums in your case are determined by the insurance proposal. Contract right not included.
WHAT DOES THIS BENEFIT OFFER ME?
- The certainty that in the event of my permanent full incapacity, I have a considerable amount to face with dignity the future of both me and my family.
- I can adjust the amount of the insurance fees I pay, depending on my financial capabilities.
- I secure a respectable amount to be able to meet any expenses I may incur due to the accident or illness without having to rely on the state or extended family for financial support.
- Combined with other benefits offered by Prime I can ensure that whatever happens to me I will at least have the financial burden that usually accompanies being unable to work and getting taken care of.
Get your quote for free!
You can get your quote faster by filling out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get to know our Life Insurance
Prime Life Plan is a uniquely flexible plan linked with the life insurance plan.